Beautiful setting near Lake Eustis in Grand Island with no HOA! Immaculately and lovingly maintained with roof only a couple years old, air conditioning serviced, and termite and pest on continued preventative schedule. Rooms are open and filled with natural light. Kitchen boast center island, breakfast bar (which flows into family room), and huge walk-in pantry. Enjoy relaxing in a peaceful and serene neighborhood on your private screened front porch or very large rear screened porch. Formal living and dining rooms are central for entertaining those special in your life and for added ambience a corner gas fireplace. Private master bedroom with ensuite bathroom (soaking tub and separate shower) and walk-in closet affords luxury and seclusion for rest and quiet time. Additional bedrooms on opposite end of the home and are divided by full bathroom with shower. Nice storage shed is staying for your convenience. This wonderful home is located within a short drive to Leesburg, Eustis or Tavares with shopping, dining, schools, and medical all close by. Rush to schedule a showing before it is gone!
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1,867 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
EUSTIS GRAND ISLAND HEIGHTS
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s),Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Solid Surface Counters,Solid Wood Cabinets,Split Bedroom,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Garage, Dimensions - 20x21, 2 Spaces, Garage Faces Side,On Street,Oversized.
- Covered,Front Porch,Rear Porch,Screened
- Sprinkler Metered
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Mature Landscaping,Trees/Landscaped
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hurricane Shutters,Irrigation System,Sliding Doors,Storage. View - Trees/Woods,Water.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price