55+ community in beautiful Zellwood Station. Beautiful full 2 bedroom with 2 full bath home. This home features full screened in patio right off the kitchen to enjoy your morning coffee. The home features a huge living room for all your entertaining needs. The kitchen features a island, eat in space in the kitchen , along with your laundry. The Master Bedroom is huge with a full walk in closet and Master Bathroom with Walk in Closet. The Carport features 4 plus parking spots/ golf cart storage. There is a storage room. Community is between Orange and Lake County off 441 past Apopka. There is a 72 par golf course, 4 pools, tennis, shuffleboard, pickleball, fitness center and a woodshop. Too many amenities to name them all!!! Community is between Orange and Lake County off 441 past Apopka. Close to shopping, medical facilities and attractions. Come and See today!! Seller is providing an American Home Shield Home Warranty with the sale of the property.
Single Family, Manufactured Home, 1 Story
1,032 sq. ft
Yes -4 spaces
ZELLWOOD STATION COOP MH PARK
Detailed Room Information
- In Kitchen,Laundry Room,Washer
- Built-In Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Dryer,Refrigerator,Washer
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Blinds,Drapes,Window Treatments
- Additional Interior Features
- Built in Features,Ceiling Fans(s),Eating Space In Kitchen,Open Floorplan,Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Carport Spaces. Golf Cart Parking,On Street,Open.
- Metal, Vinyl
- Sprinkler Metered
- Metal, Membrane
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Rain Gutters,Sliding Doors,Sprinkler Metered,Storage.
Association Fee Includes: 24-Hour Guard,Common Area Taxes,Community Pool,Escrow Reserves Fund,Maintenance Grounds,Pool Maintenance,Recreational Facilities,Security,Trash
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price